[Development] Handling specific platform events in Qt
olszak.tomasz at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 12:09:32 CEST 2013
I need to handle some specific system/wm events in Tizen OS . Events are
2. Reset- Is called at every launch or re-launch request
3. Pause - Is called when the window of the application becomes
invisible. The application's tasks can be suspended in PAUSE state.
4. Resume - Is called when the window of application becomes visible
again. The paused application's tasks can be resumed.
So several questions emerge:
1. Where should I handle such case in Qt. Use existing code (which) or
create new code in QPA?
2. How to expose it to QML? Should I create new QML plugin? Should that
be part of Qt.application?
regards / pozdrawiam, Tomasz Olszak
Qt for Tizen | http://qt-project.org/wiki/Tizen
Qt Certified Developer | http://qt-project.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Development