[Development] Handling specific platform events in Qt

Tomasz Olszak olszak.tomasz at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 12:09:32 CEST 2013

Hi,

I need to handle some specific system/wm events in Tizen OS [1]. Events are
as follows:

   1. Create
   2. Reset- Is called at every launch or re-launch request
   3. Pause - Is called when the window of the application becomes
   invisible. The application's tasks can be suspended in PAUSE state.
   4. Resume -  Is called when the window of application becomes visible
   again. The paused application's tasks can be resumed.
   5. Terminate

So several questions emerge:

   1. Where should I handle such case in Qt. Use existing code (which) or
   create new code in QPA?
   2. How to expose it to QML? Should I create new QML plugin? Should that
   be part of Qt.application?

[1]
https://developer.tizen.org/documentation/articles/application-fundamentals-developer-guide#appLifeCycle

--