[Development] Adding method to QPlatformIntegration in Qt4

Rafael Roquetto rafael.roquetto at kdab.com
Mon Mar 25 19:47:22 CET 2013

Hello,

I would like to backport QPlatformIntegration::styleHint(StyleHint hint) to
Qt4, but that would involve adding a virtual method to the class. Is it
acceptable to do is at this poing in Qt 4.8? I know it breaks ABI but since
QPlatformIntegration is a "private" class, I was wondering if that was
possible.

Thanks,
Rafael
--