[Development] [DOC ERR] Errors on the Emitter docs

Matteo Brichese mbrichese at came.it
Thu May 9 16:55:54 CEST 2013

Hi, I'll register myself for bug-submitting soon (I'm behind a proxy right now).

However, who is controlling the docs? There is a huge amount of missing info on the latest docs, I need to work with particles system and the docs is very limited, it say that I need to use Affected element with onAffectedParticles for managing existing particles but there is no docs on that event, I need to use onGestureStarted event from a MultiPointTouchArea, but there is no docs for the gesture element that is linked with the event and so on...

Where can I find some more info? I have to browse the code and read the comments?
How can I help improving docs?
---
Matteo Brichese
Software Engineer