[Development] OpenGL vs ANGLE - wiki page

Koehne Kai Kai.Koehne at digia.com
Fri May 17 13:35:31 CEST 2013

Hi,

When compiling Qt on windows you can choose between -angle  and -desktop opengl .  Which one to use can be a tricky question ...

I started a wiki page to collect input, and already some people have contributed:

http://qt-project.org/wiki/Qt-5-on-Windows-ANGLE-and-OpenGL

This should help users to make an informed choice. Anyhow, I can imagine its final content will also be a hint on what we should put into binary installers by default :) Feel free to contribute, especially if you've first-hand experience on the matter.

Regards

Kai