[Development] Solaris support in Qt 5?

John Layt jlayt at kde.org
Sat Nov 2 14:06:43 CET 2013

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone knows about the state of Solaris support in
Qt 5, or if anyone is actively working on it?  Over in KDE we're
ripping out some time zone code that currently supports Solaris and I
was wondering if I needed to add Solaris tz support in Qt 5?  If Qt 5
doesn't even build on Solaris then I won't worry, but if anyone is
working on support then I'd like to work with them to add tz support
as I have no intention of setting up a Solaris build system for
myself.

Cheers!

John.