[Development] Moving JP2 imageformat from qt-solutions to qtimageformats

Konstantin Ritt ritt.ks at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 18:17:52 CET 2013

Agreed with Jake. If ICNS files support doesn't require platform API calls,
let's simply add it and give the user an options.
That's quite the same as ICO files support: are they common/required on
Linux? - No. Are they supported? - Yes, optionally.

And since we're in Open Governance area, maybe KDE project could contribute
[some of] their image plugins to qtimageformats add-on, too.

Regards,
Konstantin