[Development] Staging changes in release branch

Heikkinen Jani Jani.Heikkinen at digia.com
Thu Nov 14 07:36:45 CET 2013

Hi!
Yes, as Lars said there is of course whole release team who is helping Antti with this. At the moment biggest issue with this isn't staging itself but failing test cases and there we need your help. Maintainer/Someone who really understands needs to check those failing tests and either fix those or then with good reason skip/mark those insignificant. We in the release team cannot do that, we don't understand those tests well enough...

These tests are blocked integration lately:

tst_qgraphicsitem
tst_qqmlnotifier
tst_qgraphicsitem
tst_qvariant'