[Development] Request for new Playground Repo

Fabian Bumberger fbumberger at blackberry.com
Thu Nov 21 10:16:26 CET 2013

Hi,

>> so unless this is going to be a huge beast, maybe qtbase would be actually a better target?
I agree that it would be much better to have it in QtBase, if this is possible. Above all, because certain parts there use PPS (e.g. QPA and Locale).
And it is not a huge beast (see https://qt.gitorious.org/qt/qtlocation/source/469cbf8f601270ac0b030202ae303939ba4c63ff:src/plugins/position/blackberry/bb)

Fabian