[Development] Request for new Playground Repo

Tony Van Eerd tvaneerd at blackberry.com
Thu Nov 21 17:30:11 CET 2013

Let's realize that there are probably 2 separate categories of code worth talking about, and then also some overlap:

A - common code for internal implementation
	ie a PpsObject class would be used to implement many standard Qt APIs on the BB/QNX platform

B - useful code _for enduser developers_ that is only on one (or maybe 2) platform(s)
	ie maybe Android Intent classes (or BlackBerry Invoke) if a reasonable cross-platform common API can't be found
	Code like this is useful to get developers to use Qt - you don't want someone to say "I'd use Qt except it doesn't give me access to special X on platform Y"

A+B - code that falls into both categories
	PpsObject might fall into this category - it is useful for internal implementation, but also useful for QNX-specific parts of a "mostly" cross-platform app.

I'd like locations for both A and B.  I suspect different locations.  And the A+B stuff is probably A stuff wrapped by classes in B.