[Development] Audio track and subtitles selection on Qml Video

Caio Ramos Casimiro casimiro.listas at gmail.com
Sat Nov 23 00:34:16 CET 2013

Hi folks,

I am using the Video Qml component to play some TS streams and I would like to
be able select audio tracks and subtitles on these streams.

As far as I know this features are not available yet. So I would like to know
some guidelines of how to add these features on the Video component. I have
never edited code inside Qt so any advice would be really appreciated.

Also, I did some research and it seems that gstreamer already have such
features then it may be only a matter of connect the points between Qt and
gstreamer.

Thank you in advance,
Caio.