[Development] Qt 5.2 RC1 candidate packages available

Poenitz Andre Andre.Poenitz at digia.com
Fri Nov 29 14:07:31 CET 2013

Simon Lees [simon.lees at codanradio.com]
> The version of QtCreator shipped with the package crashes my x everytime
> i attempt to launch it. It was the Android Linux x86_64 package running
> on openSUSE 12.3 with Enlightenment as the window manager and the
> proprietary NVIDIA Driver

Could you try to add the '-noload Welcome' command line option when
starting Qt Creator and see whether this still crashed immediately?

(The option prevents loading of the Qt Quick 2 based Welcome screen,
session management would still be available under Files->Sessions/
Files->Session Manager)

Andre'