[Development] Bluetooth and NFC vs Reference Platforms

Blasche Alexander Alexander.Blasche at digia.com
Wed Oct 2 10:01:42 CEST 2013

Hi Tony,

QTBUG-33623 is the beginning of it. There is even an API draft on Gerrit. Right now it is NFC specific but it doesn't have to stay this way. Also, it may require a new library altogether as the share API may have to link to the various API's and I don't want QtNFC to link against QtBluetooth or vice versa or whatever other new transport media you can come up with.

--
Alex