[Development] [IMPORTANT] Re: QtBase_stable in CI broken down

Oswald Buddenhagen oswald.buddenhagen at digia.com
Thu Oct 3 14:41:25 CEST 2013

we have canceled all integrations, and reset all staging branches and
pending changes, so we hope everything is back to normal (for the time
being ...).

before you stage, rebase your changes and see whether they don't
disappear from the stack of pushable changes - some changes got
integrated without this becoming visible in gerrit! gerrit will allow
you to stage those changes and will create duplicated empty commits.
please abandon these changes instead and tell me about them so i can fix
the state.