[Development] CI has OpenSuSE 12.3 now!

Sarajärvi Tony Tony.Sarajarvi at digia.com
Mon Oct 14 14:28:30 CEST 2013

Hi again.

And surely we still had one small issue with the servers that was solved today. We already have a few configurations that have passed, on some the compilation and some are now even test enforced :)

As we expected, we are now receiving new errors regarding OpenSuSE. Someone here will eventually start creating bug reports out of these, but you can already start looking at the logs beforehand:

Here's QtBase_stable for you: http://testresults.qt-project.org/ci/QtBase_stable_Integration/build_02285/linux-g++_OpenSuSE_12.3_x64/log.txt.gz

After having these fixed, we would be able to start enforcing OpenSuSE (from the log above):

tst_qfont: FAIL!  : tst_QFont::exactMatch() 'QFont("sans").exactMatch()' returned FALSE. ()

tst_qfontdatabase: FAIL!  : tst_QFontDatabase::addAppFont(font file) Compared lists have different sizes.

tst_qglthreads: QFATAL : tst_QGLThreads::painterOnGLWidgetInThread() Received signal 11

tst_qtextscriptengine: FAIL!  : tst_QTextScriptEngine::thaiWithZWJ() Compared values are not the same

and finally tst_selftests has a lot of similar errors:

FAIL!  : tst_Selftests::runSubTest(cmptest old stdout txt) 'res.count() == exp.count()' returned FALSE. (Mismatch in line count: 1 != 92 (stdout txt).)

FAIL!  : tst_Selftests::runSubTest(cmptest old txt) 'res.count() == exp.count()' returned FALSE. (Mismatch in line count: 1 != 92 (txt).)

FAIL!  : tst_Selftests::runSubTest(cmptest old stdout xml) 'res.count() == exp.count()' returned FALSE. (Mismatch in line count: 1 != 167 (stdout xml).)

FAIL!  : tst_Selftests::runSubTest(cmptest old xml) 'res.count() == exp.count()' returned FALSE. (Mismatch in line count: 1 != 167 (xml).)

...etc

I'll update the CI Machine setup wiki page of the SuSE's setup ASAP.

Have fun,
-Tony