[Development] Qt 5.2 Testing (System tray)

Jiergir Ogoerg f35f22fan at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 17:55:56 CEST 2013

To test qt4 I did "sudo apt-get install libqt4-dev", that is, the libs that
come with Ubuntu. I'm not a Qt developer so I hope you guys figure out why
(Ubuntu's) Qt4 works and (the offline version of) Qt5.2 beta doesn't.
Since Ubuntu is the most popular distro I would guess it's worth spending
some time investigating this issue, I'm just a Qt user so I don't know how
Qt works underneath.