[Development] Qt 5.2 Testing (System tray)

Jiergir Ogoerg f35f22fan at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 18:40:15 CEST 2013

Thanks, if so, case closed, the Ubuntu users will have to wait for
Canonical's patches and the users testing the versions of Qt from Qt's
website are likely to file false bugs in the future, so I'd vouch for
including Canonical's patches into upstream Qt to avoid this issue and
possible future false bug reports.
But since Canonical is taking a certain stance on certain issues (including
Mir) I understand why Canonical's patches might not be welcome upstream.