[Development] Question on Gerrit workflow

Blasche Alexander Alexander.Blasche at digia.com
Mon Oct 21 15:11:36 CEST 2013

Hi,

Whether you merge immediately or later all 3 changes at the same time is really up to you.
If you do merge individually then you have to rebase your branch once the first change was merged (git pull --rebase origin dev). Once you have rebased git will not attempt to push the already closed (and merged) commit anymore as it knows that the remote branch already contains the first commit from your feature branch.

--
Alex