[Development] Running qtbase auto tests on reference device.

Tomasz Olszak olszak.tomasz at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 22:50:47 CEST 2013

Hi,
I wanted to run qtbase auto tests on Tizen device. I googled a little but
didn't find any relevant howto so I assumed that I cross compile tests and
copy to device. I created rpm with Qt tests and ran them one by one with
shell script. Is it accepted approach or perhaps there is other standard
way of running tests on platform that they are not built on?

I am asking because I noticed e.g. that some tests depends that they are
executed directly from test executable directory.

--
regards ,
Tomasz Olszak