[Development] Qt 5.2.0 - Beta Release Testing

Koehne Kai Kai.Koehne at digia.com
Fri Oct 25 10:05:04 CEST 2013

I think the link is outdated. MinGW-builds nowadays supported both dw2 and sjlj exception handling for 32 bit since ages, see e.g.

http://mingw-w64.sourceforge.net/download.php#mingw-builds

(Note that the Mingw-w64 and MinGW-builds projects joined forces just recently, so the mingw-builds binaries are the 'officially endorsed' ones).

Anyhow, Qt itself doesn't really care about SJLJ vs dw2: It compiles just fine with both versions. It's just that, since 5.1, we're building the 'official' packages with a dw2 toolchain.

Regards

Kai