[Development] Where and how does Qt define which platforms are supported?

Koehne Kai Kai.Koehne at digia.com
Tue Oct 29 14:09:25 CET 2013

Alright, I now created a new page on the wiki, and pre-filled it for Windows:

http://qt-project.org/wiki/Qt-5.2-Platforms

Would be cool if somebody would add the Linux, Mac, Android ... parts :)

My idea would be to create such a page for every Qt release.

Thoughts?

Kai

--
   Kai Köhne, Senior Software Engineer - Digia, Qt