[Development] Qt 5.2 Beta, possible memory leak(s)

Luka Vilar luka.vilar at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 12:21:46 CET 2013

Hi,

i agree and for the ICU part. Calling u_cleanup will free resources owned
by ICU libraries. Converters used by Qt are already properly released so
this is not an Qt issue.

>From ICU Api help: The use of u_cleanup() just before an application
terminates is optional, but it should be called only once for performance
reasons. The primary benefit is to eliminate reports of memory or resource
leaks originating in ICU code from the results generated by heap analysis
tools.

Regards,
Luka