[Development] Qt Category Logging Patch - please review

Koehne Kai Kai.Koehne at digia.com
Tue Sep 3 15:07:05 CEST 2013

Hi,

This is just a heads up that https://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,44430 is now ready to be reviewed from my side ;) So feel free to have a look.

If you don't know what the patch is actually about, I recommend to check out the included example:

https://codereview.qt-project.org/#patch,sidebyside,44430,16,examples/logging/logger/main.cpp
https://codereview.qt-project.org/#patch,sidebyside,44430,16,examples/logging/logger/logrules.txt

Regards

Kai