[Development] Qt WebEngine

Cornelius Hald hald at icandy.de
Thu Sep 12 17:06:58 CEST 2013

Hi,

the FAQ states: "We intend to make QtWebEngine available on all
platforms that the upstream Chromium project supports, with the
exception of Android. This also means iOS won’t be supported."

So what are the plans for Android and iOS? We currently do not have
QtWebkit on those platforms and support for QtWebEngine is not planned.
Does that mean we won't have any WebView at all for Android and iOS or
are some kind of wrappers around native widgets planned for those
systems?

Thanks!
Conny