[Development] [QtSerialPort] Leaving from the project

Donald Carr sirspudd at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 00:17:10 CEST 2013

Hola,

I thought the chief maintainer of a module had final say over the
maintenance/development of a module and was given the power to revoke
power if it is impossible to collaborate with an individual.
The ex-communicated individual can then fork and continue to wage a
meritocratic war as necessary.

It would be a damn shame if we hit a situation where we are losing
people when healthy confrontation and defrocking would suffice.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emacs#XEmacs

Toodles,
Donald