[Development] HEADS UP: Starting preparations for Qt 5.2.0 - merge 'dev' into 'stable'

Ahumada Sergio Sergio.Ahumada at digia.com
Mon Sep 23 07:59:14 CEST 2013

Hi,

The merge from 'dev' to 'stable' is happening now as we speak.

The plan is the following:

- We will block the "Merge Patch Set X to Staging" button for all the repositories listed below (for the 'dev' branch).
- We will wait for changes still under test until they are all merged and/or back to Review in Progress.
- We will proceed with the merge for all the repositories listed below.
- We will leave the "Merge Patch Set X to Staging" blocked for around two to three days, to avoid that changes get merged to the wrong branch and need to be cherry-picked.

If your changes didn't make it and they are meant for Qt 5.2.0 please re-target them to the 'stable' branch after the merges are done.

The same policies apply as before for the 'stable' branch after the merges are done.

Cheers,
--
Sergio Ahumada
Release Engineer - Digia, Qt