[Development] No Qt 5.3 MSVC2010 ANGEL builds?

Cornelius Hald hald at icandy.de
Mon Apr 14 09:12:43 CEST 2014

Hi Jani,

thanks for the information, so it looks like I have to update my tool
chain...

I see that Angle is now only supported on MSWV2013. Is there a technical
reason for this? Would I run into trouble if I tried to compile Qt 5.3
with Angel using MSVC2010?

Also is OpenGL now the preferred build? I was under the impression, that
Angle is the saver bet. Has this changed?

Thanks!
Conny