[Development] No SSL on iOS ?

Jeremy Lainé jeremy.laine at m4x.org
Tue Apr 29 18:36:04 CEST 2014

On 04/29/2014 02:39 PM, Sorvig Morten wrote:
> This aproach looks promising. If we can get basic QSslSocket working (enough for say QNAM and QWebSocket) then retiring the NSUrlConnection backend and focusing on QSslSocket is a possibility.

OK I have moved my proof of concept code here:

https://github.com/jlaine/qsslsocketios

I provided a demo app : a very naive HTTPS client which fetches
https://www.google.com and dumps it to standard out.

You can run this on any OSX machine with Qt installed.

I'll start looking how hard it would be to actually integrate this into
qtbase.

Cheers,
Jeremy