[Development] No SSL on iOS ?

Kurt Pattyn pattyn.kurt at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 08:53:54 CEST 2014

Nice work!

I suppose you just want to replace the private implementation of QSSLSocket leaving the QSSLSocket header intact?
QWebSockets depends further on the OpenSSL macro (can't remember the exact name now) to decide whether SSL sockets are supported. I think we also need another macro that indicates whether SSL is supported or not (and not just OpenSSL).
If I can help, just let me know. I cannot test on an iOS device though.

Cheers,

Kurt