[Development] [Releasing] HEADS UP: Qt 5.4 feature freeze - branch created

Heikkinen Jani Jani.Heikkinen at digia.com
Mon Aug 11 12:29:23 CEST 2014

Hi,

Friday's 12:00 CET deadline shouldn't be any surprise for anyone: It was agreed in release team meeting before summer vacations (http://lists.qt-project.org/pipermail/releasing/2014-June/001783.html) & I have sent some notifications about that after that, latest one less than two weeks ago (http://lists.qt-project.org/pipermail/development/2014-July/017780.html).

But let's move on as already said earlier. What is still missing from 5.4 branch for Alpha release? According to plans we should have Alpha this Thursday so we need to get all needed things in really soon to be able to keep the schedule

Br,
Jani