[Development] Qt 4.x and Qt 5 frameworks should use @rpath (QTBUG-31814)

Adam Strzelecki ono at java.pl
Tue Aug 12 13:37:56 CEST 2014

> On to my now standard question: Can you summarize the discussion so far into a proposal on what you want to change? Keep it as short as possible :) For example, I think it’s understood that (incremental) framework coping is fast - no need to go into details. On the other hand I think it’s important to make clear which parts of the current workflow we will leave behind.

Well, in fact. It is me who has proposed changes and pushing them to Gerrit. Jake is my advocate here ;)

Please see post that summarized what we want (as you have previously requested, but probably was lost in numerous other posts):

	http://lists.qt-project.org/pipermail/development/2014-August/017867.html

FYI there are 3 new changes for 5.4 (instead for dev, requested by Oswald Buddenhagen):

	https://codereview.qt-project.org/92071
	https://codereview.qt-project.org/92072
	https://codereview.qt-project.org/92073

Regards,