[Development] Qt 4.x and Qt 5 frameworks should use @rpath (QTBUG-31814)

Jake Petroules jake.petroules at petroules.com
Wed Aug 13 01:25:29 CEST 2014

Yes, it will start. I'm saying we can copy the frameworks to the bundle by default, set the application's rpath list to @executable_path/../Frameworks by default, and everything works out of the box whether it's launched from an IDE or from Finder.

> And yes I do agree from very beginning for (overriding and) clearing defaults via: `QMAKE_RPATHDIR = ` (an empty list).
>
> Seems we are getting closer to consensus.

:thumbsup:

Jake Petroules - jake.petroules at petroules.com
Chief Technology Officer - Petroules Corporation