[Development] Looking for a way to batch-upload independent changes to Gerrit

Robin Burchell robin+qt at viroteck.net
Mon Aug 18 16:52:30 CEST 2014

Hi Marc,

It doesn't specifically do what you want, I think, but you might want
to take a look at Android's repo tool:

https://source.android.com/source/developing.html
https://source.android.com/source/using-repo.html

I've been using it to interact with Qt's Gerrit for quite a while now
and am pretty happy with it (not everything is perfect, I'd like an
"amalgamated" branch which was automatically updated from all my topic
branches) but it works OK. Creation of topic branches is easy enough
that I don't tend to mind doing them.

I have a manifest at https://github.com/rburchell/qt-manifest (some
wrangling will likely be required, I'm pretty much the only person
using it at the moment I think).

Hope this helps,
Robin