[Development] New Qt5.3 snapshot available

Heikkinen Jani Jani.Heikkinen at digia.com
Thu Aug 28 09:03:54 CEST 2014

Hi all,

New Qt5.3.2 snapshot available:

Windows: http://download.qt-project.org/snapshots/qt/5.3/5.3.2/2014-08-28_138/
Mac: http://download.qt-project.org/snapshots/qt/5.3/5.3.2/2014-08-28_108/
Linux: http://download.qt-project.org/snapshots/qt/5.3/5.3.2/2014-08-28_131/ (Coming, available later today)

Content isn't yet official Qt5.3.2 "RC" but pretty close to it so please check everything is still working as expected.

Please inform me immediately if you find something new which should block the release. Plan is to branch Qt5.3.2 from 5.3 tomorrow & produce rc packages from 5.3.2 branch as soon as possible.

Qt5 changes in this snapshot:
https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/93218/
Patch Set 3:

* qtbase 1498c99...f1bce3b (5):
> Avoid crash if querying device that has gone away
> QMacStyle: Fix QTabBar appearance on Yosemite
> QMacStyle: Fix default button look on Yosemite
> Add empty changes-5.3.2 file
> Android: Avoid caching the same class twice.

* qtdeclarative b0835b3...a67aa6a (2):
> Doc: Added a link to the QML advanced tutorial
> Dont use d->instanceModel after freeing it

* qtdoc 9ed43f5...450060f (1):
> Reworked platform notes for QNX

* qtqa 1ab1d03...130c512 (1):
> QtEnginio: Adding branch 1.1 to CI

https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/92547/
Patch Set 17:

* qtbase 231da21...1498c99 (18):
> BlackBerry PlayBook build fixes
> Doc: corrected autolink errors Qjsonvalue
> Cocoa: Work around faulty screen list on startup
> Network: Fix NTLM (SSPI) with HTTP and HTTPS proxies
> remove always ask option.
> Fix handling QT_IM_MODULE=none
> xcb: use keyboard event source window to determine auto-repeat value
> Android: use correct size when leaving fullscreen
> Fix invalid memcpy(dst, src) calls where dst == src
> Fix several regressions in font selection
> Detect wrongly labelled wheel buttons
> Make QWindowContainer handle dragndrop
> Resize correctly on orientation change.
> Use correct size in fullscreen mode
> Properly null-terminate ifreq::irf_name
> OS X - QCollator::compare() returns wrong results.
> fingerpaint example: be sensitive to pressure only when supported
> Fix a memory leak in QFseventsFileSystemWatcherEngine

* qtconnectivity 73d6c67...8a33a9b (1):
> Add missing private headers warning

* qtdeclarative 1d0d841...b0835b3 (9):
> Fix crash with early QObject property access
> Fix typo in DelegateModelGroup documentation
> Protect some members in QQmlObjectCreator
> Initialize variable
> Dont abuse new to do a reinterpret_cast
> Protect incubation against its creator being deleted.
> Add 5.3.2 changelog for qtdeclarative
> Fix crash with recursively loading cached compilation units
> Fix typo in StateChangeScript documentation.

* qtenginio 16c55e4...4ee5a2f (1):
> Add change log for Enginio 1.0.6

* qtmultimedia f31e186...20da381 (10):
> WMF: fix bufferStatus() and availablePlaybackRanges().
> AVFoundation: fix some controls not being correctly destroyed on iOS.
> AVFoundation: fix retrieving tracks information from live sources.
> Android: fix retrieving metadata from assets, qrc and remote files.
> OpenSL: Fix QAudioOutput::setNotifyInterval().
> Android: Remove api level test in qtmultimedia.pro
> Fix QSGVideoNode rendering of rgb frames with padding.
> CoreAudioOutput use timeout when waiting for render thread
> Detect V4L availability
> Improve Magnify and Ripple effects on video shader example

* qtquickcontrols 55077b4...45484e3 (4):
> Dialogs must know when they are closed by the operating system
> Dialog: initialize enabled and clicked buttons
> Dialogs: buttonless fully-filled dialog example
> Dialog: do not emit signals twice when a button is clicked

* qtrepotools 21ab5a2...4f3bd72 (1):
> Update license headers and add new licenses

* qtsensors fd3e65e...f33363d (1):
> Add missing private headers warning

* qtserialport 13e89f9...286d64c (1):
> Add missing private headers warnings

* qttools 33b7980...32bb805 (1):
> fix gaelic plural rules

* qtwebkit 13f80d3...bc8af0e (1):
> Fix key identifier for comma key ("Separator")

* qtxmlpatterns 78c2367...10ddd5a (1):