[Development] Qt Bluetooth Headset Profile

Ahmet Doğan isimtic at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 16:43:30 CEST 2014

Hi Everyone,

I have written forum and mail lists but I haven't got any answer about
my problem if you answer me I will be more than happy.

I just want to connect headset or handsfree service which are provided
by a mobile phone.To do this I am doing this steps:

1)open/check local bluetooth with QBluetoothLocalDevice
2)scan devices with QBluetoothDeviceDiscoveryAgent
3)choose devices and scan services with QBluetoothServiceDiscoveryAgent
4)create a rfcomm protocol with QBluetoothSocket than connect service on
the phone

with this steps it can detect devices and services on the phone then
connect it successfully but my problem is:

1)after connection I havent got any data (readSocket() signal is never
emited)
2)if I try to connect service with blueman it connects for phone and
media audio but my code it just connect phone audio
3)if I start to get data how can I handle it (what is data's structure
exactly, just audio? etc.) and how can I send audio using QBluetoothSocket

I have attach my code

Kind Regards.
Ahmet Doğan