[Development] Qt Bluetooth Headset Profile

Blasche Alexander Alexander.Blasche at digia.com
Fri Aug 29 12:51:58 CEST 2014

I am not the media expert with regards to Bluetooth but it is my understanding that you need a SCO socket to connect media devices. AFAIK an rfcomm socket is required but for the audio sream you need a SCO socket. Unfortunately SCO is not supported by QBluetoothSocket.

In general there is no Headset support in Qt Bluetooth.

--
Alex