[Development] Do QtQuick.Layouts depend on QtQuick.Controls?

Saether Jan-Arve Jan-Arve.Saether at theqtcompany.com
Wed Dec 10 11:21:39 CET 2014

There is no need to change config files. Just type

make module-qtquickcontrols

from the meta repo. That should make QtQuick Controls + QtQuick Layouts + all dependent libraries.

IMHO, QtQuick Layouts (+Controls) are available by default, and if you don't need QtQuick Controls on your device, you just don't deploy it.

If for some reason Controls is not built on a specific platform (I'm not aware of any platforms where we explicitly don't compile Controls), but you want to use QtQuick Layouts, you should be able to just enter qtquickcontrols repo
cd src/layouts; qmake; make

Jan Arve