[Development] Plans for printing in 5.3 onwards

Knoll Lars Lars.Knoll at digia.com
Wed Feb 5 13:59:27 CET 2014

Hi John,

I’ve now gone through all changes. The set looks pretty good overall, and
testing on Linux showed no regressions compared to 5.2.

IMO, you can go ahead and stage the first set of changes that are mainly
cleanups.

There are quite a few comments on the changes adding the new public API.
Nothing major, but it would be good if you could go through the series and
fix patches according to the comments. There’s also a compile error with
QPageMargins that somehow is not catched on Linux (no idea why not).

Friedemann said that there were still issues with printing on Windows (see
comments on https://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,76913).

Could you have a look at these things and update the patch set?

Thanks!
Lars