[Development] CI broken again?

Mandeep Sandhu mandeepsandhu.chd at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 12:22:20 CET 2014

> > The latest test failures seemed to be due to timeout rather than anything
> > else. The 'waitForDone()' function is exiting with a failure due to DNS
> > lookup timeout. The current timeout is set to 10 secs. This is quite
> large,
> > but still, could there be a network issue with the CI setup?
>
> Yes, but it's unlikely to be the case. The only times that tst_QDnsLookup
> has
> failed in the past 6 months are when your change was staged. The
> correlation
> factor is way too high.

The test case is failing on the "windows platform". I came to know of it
only from the name in the link for the log file that is given at the of the
error report (on Gerrit).

Maybe we can display this info a bit more prominently at the top so that
one does not misses it?

At least the mystery of "It works for me" is solved! :)

-mandeep