[Development] CI broken again?

Mandeep Sandhu mandeepsandhu.chd at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 11:31:05 CET 2014

> In your case, the QDnsLookup failure is caused by your code. It happened
> 100%
> of the time that the QDnsLookup test was executed and it did not happen
> when
> your change wasn't present.

It can't be related to my change as the same tests pass 100% of the time on
my local setup (Ubuntu 13.10) and moreover my changes do not kick-in if the
name server is not specified (which is the case with all the failing test
cases).

The latest test failures seemed to be due to timeout rather than anything
else. The 'waitForDone()' function is exiting with a failure due to DNS
lookup timeout. The current timeout is set to 10 secs. This is quite large,
but still, could there be a network issue with the CI setup?

-mandeep