[Development] CI broken again?

BogDan bog_dan_ro at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 6 13:26:24 CET 2014

Hi,

>In your case, the QDnsLookup failure is caused by your code. It happened 100%
>>of the time that the QDnsLookup test was executed and it did not happen when
>>your change wasn't present.
>>

>It can't be related to my change as the same tests pass 100% of the time on my local setup (Ubuntu 13.10) and moreover my changes do not kick-in if the name server is not specified (which is the case with all the failing test cases).
>

>The latest test failures seemed to be due to timeout rather than anything else. The 'waitForDone()' function is exiting with a failure due to DNS lookup timeout. The current timeout is set to 10 secs. This is quite large, but still, could there be a network issue with the CI setup?

  Ok, maybe his patch has some problems, but I'm pretty sure that my patch was staged without his patch a few times and it still failed :( . A little help from CI folks will be very appreciated!

  Is a little bit frustrating to fix a problem in a few minutes and wait a few days to integrate it :).

Cheers,
BogDan.