[Development] CI broken again?

Sarajärvi Tony Tony.Sarajarvi at digia.com
Thu Feb 6 13:54:59 CET 2014

Hi

We've discovered (just lately) that in some cases incoming TCP packages are bundled together. Somewhere along the line in our network code the first TCP packet is drawn from buffers, but the remainders are left there. It's a random thing, which we can reproduce in our test rig where we develop the new network test server (that's supposed to replace this old one as soon as we get it 100% working). Peter is working on the problem it and hopefully we'll get a patch for it soon.

Reagards,
-Tony