[Development] Windows Online Installer problem(s)

Christian Gagneraud chgans at gna.org
Fri Feb 14 02:03:04 CET 2014

On 07/02/14 20:11, Heikkinen Jani wrote:
> Hash mismatch was because qt5.2.1 content was replicating to the mirrors at that time.

Hi Jani,

There's still some problems with the windows online installer, being in
New Zealand, I'm redirected to ftp.yz.yamagata-u.ac.jp.
The installer failed to download a package for android
(foo-bar-baz-dwarf-something.7z).

BTW, do you have plan to sign your package? Right now, there's just a
checksum file.

Chris