[Development] Windows Online Installer problem(s)

Turunen Tuukka Tuukka.Turunen at digia.com
Fri Feb 14 14:03:01 CET 2014

On 14/02/14 03:03, "Christian Gagneraud" <chgans at gna.org> wrote:

>On 07/02/14 20:11, Heikkinen Jani wrote:
>> Hash mismatch was because qt5.2.1 content was replicating to the
>>mirrors at that time.
>
>Hi Jani,
>
>There's still some problems with the windows online installer, being in
>New Zealand, I'm redirected to ftp.yz.yamagata-u.ac.jp.
>The installer failed to download a package for android
>(foo-bar-baz-dwarf-something.7z).

Hi Christian,

To fix this the only viable approach is the get a mirror ³down under².

You can find instructions how to do this at:
http://qt-project.org/wiki/mirror_howto

I am sure there are many universities and organisations providing mirrors
in your neighbourhood, so please contact them and ask to become official
Qt mirror. This is what has already been done for other parts of the world.

When such a mirror provider is found, we are happy to help them get set up
and running.

Yours,

		Tuukka