[Development] Qt 5.2.0 and Qt 5.1.1 are missing from the archives

Heikkinen Jani Jani.Heikkinen at digia.com
Thu Feb 20 10:05:57 CET 2014

What I have discussed here the process has been to move stuff to the archive when new minor release is done. From that point of view archive is almost up to date, only 5.1.1 is missing.

But it is also OK to put stuff to the archive when new release comes out if that is the wanted behavior.

If I understood correctly the new "process" would be:

- http://download.qt-project.org/official_releases/qt/ would have only latest releases( currently 5.2.1 & 4.8.5)

- http://download.qt-project.org/archive/qt/ would have all releases (including latest ones)

If this OK for everyone I can easily update these folders.

Br,
Jani