[Development] Missing documentation

Jason McDonald macadder1 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 22 09:04:01 CET 2014

On Fri, Feb 21, 2014 at 12:32 AM, Sze Howe Koh <szehowe.koh at gmail.com>wrote:

> The following functions/types need documenting. (This list excludes
> constructors, destructors, and operators). Could those who are
> familiar with these functions/types please add them?

Thanks for the info. The QTest items are genuine errors.  Most of them are
related to overloaded functions, so it could be helpful for the future if
your script includes the full signatures in the output.

I have prepared a patch to fix the QTest items --
https://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,78977

I also notice that there seems to be a Qt Doc Bot that comments on gerrit
commits that reduce the number of qdoc errors. Is there anywhere that the
set of errors seen by that bot is made visible?

Cheers,
--
Jason