[Development] The Dynamic OpenGL on Windows Change

Agocs Laszlo Laszlo.Agocs at digia.com
Fri Feb 28 14:27:40 CET 2014

Hi Sean,

It is most likely better to postpone this whole feature, especially since it is not really user visible anyhow, and instead try mitigating the pain using some less intrusive methods for the time being, agreed. I am currently preparing a revert commit.

As for the role of qtbase and QtGui, I am afraid we will continue to disagree but perhaps that's fine. One cannot agree on everything. :)

Best regards,
Laszlo