[Development] Qt Wayland versioning

Nichols Andy Andy.Nichols at digia.com
Sat Jan 4 14:27:11 CET 2014

Hi Tomasz,

Yes you are correct.  As of last week we now depend on qtbase/stable in qtwayland/stable so the version number does need to be changed now.  We are a bit out of sync now with regard to following dev and stable with the rest of Qt (despite using those names) but that can be resolved fairly easily now.  Feel free to submit a patch correcting this, otherwise I'll fix it when I'm back in the office next week.

Regards,
Andy Nichols