[Development] Adding Enginio (qtenginio) to the Qt release

Qi Liang Liang.Qi at digia.com
Mon Jan 6 18:41:04 CET 2014

What is qt modularization for? We want to have different release cycles for different qt modules.

Then +1 for that.

For offline installer, I suggest, a separate installer for it, but it should based on installed qt directory. It is compatible with 5.2.0 release in this way.
For online installer, every module is an option, then not much difference there.

Regards,
Liang