[Development] Qt Quick Controls Calendar

Mark Gaiser markg85 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 13:43:28 CET 2014

On Fri, Dec 27, 2013 at 4:15 PM, Sebastian Kügler <sebas at kde.org> wrote:
> On Saturday, December 21, 2013 19:50:30 Mark Gaiser wrote:
>> I hope some of the plasma folks can provide some feedback on the ideas
>> proposed in this thread.
>
> Which ideas exactly? The thread is quite convoluted, and it's hard to make
> sense of it to me. I also might be missing an email or two.
>
> If you can point out specific questions, I'd be happy to weigh in, otherwise,
> this discussion has become unmanageable to me. :/
>
> Cheers,
> --
> sebas
>
> http://www.kde.org | http://vizZzion.org | GPG Key ID: 9119 0EF9

Feedback.. Anyone?

If there is no feedback this week then i'm going to assume that my
proposal is probably the best way to go and start implementing it.
It's actually kinda demotivating since i would expect the plasma folks
to care, welcome it and have tons of feedback and suggestions which
would benefit everyone involved.

Kinda makes me feel sorry for Mitch for listening to me and posting this here.