[Development] Qt Quick Controls Calendar

Martin Klapetek martin.klapetek at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 14:28:25 CET 2014

On Tue, Jan 7, 2014 at 1:43 PM, Mark Gaiser <markg85 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Feedback.. Anyone?
>
> If there is no feedback this week then i'm going to assume that my
> proposal is probably the best way to go and start implementing it.
> It's actually kinda demotivating since i would expect the plasma folks
> to care, welcome it and have tons of feedback and suggestions which
> would benefit everyone involved.

Note that the Plasma folks (those interested, anyway) have quite a lot on
their plate already. It's mostly lack of time and (competent) people to
blame.

Kinda makes me feel sorry for Mitch for listening to me and posting this
> here.

Mitch is going to the Plasma sprint and me and Sebas plan to spend some
time with him on the calendars; I've also started looking at his code
yesterday and already gave some feedback. I'll have a look at your ideas
today and give some feedback as well.

Cheers
--
Martin Klapetek | KDE Developer